Saturday, March 19, 2022

Welcome to the Show


Greetings and welcome. This is my first post, in my first new blog since publishing my second book.

This will be a place for me to talk about my journey of writing, give some hints on this wonderful and maddening process, and of source, to flog my books.

I hope you will visit me often, and i promise to try to find something fresh to say every few days.

The font for this post is Ubuntu, which is a Nguni Bantu word which roughly translates into "I am because you are." The Buddhists might call this emptiness, and the common English expression is "no one is an island". This is something i strongly believe in and have made it the basis of my first book "Teaching in the Spirit."

There, you've learned something and i haven't even finished this post. 

Here's looking forward to bigger, better and more.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Land Ho

                                                                     Land Ho I believe I used the ship analogy to mark the progress of my n...