Saturday, July 1, 2023

A picture just might be worth a lot of words

      A picture just might be worth a lot of                         words





A friend of mine who follows my blog, suggested that perhaps a visual of what it looks like when I first get an idea, and then what follows as more ideas come to me.
I kind of liked that, but the only issue was i didn't have any new ideas. And the old sticky notes had long been put into recycling.
THen this afternoon it came to me, an idea for a new story, one that i know i will have no problem writing. So i came back home, got out the pile of sticky notes. Picked Green, and jotted down the ideas i had so far. I reckon i am only about half way through, but it's essential to get it all down while it's fresh.
I then jotted the ideas down on a separate piece of paper and expanded it a bit.
So there it is, the beginning of a story, and i can hardly wait to get started on my first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Land Ho

                                                                     Land Ho I believe I used the ship analogy to mark the progress of my n...